DEPARTMENT OF APPLIED SCIENCES
Applied Science is a discipline of science that applies existing scientific knowledge to develop more practical applications, like technology or inventions. The Applied Sciences department lays the foundation of future engineers. It prepares the students for various branches. A team of highly dedicated, qualified and experienced faculty ensures a good work culture. The Department strives for the holistic development of our students so that they are prepared for the challenges in the global scenario.
Keeping the students at the centre of focus and maintaining perfect synergy with latest trends in global development .Applied Sciences Department believes in innovative, interdisciplinary career focused education. We apply our unique values to undergraduate and graduate programmes, preparing individuals to thrive in and contribute to an ever changing scenario.
Through an education rooted in technology based application we prepare our students to become successful professionals in the global society. Our mission is to inspire our students for lifelong learning, conducting recognized and relevant researches that has both local and global impact.
- To maintain a balance between teaching and scholarly activities.
- To embrace the philosophy and principles of experiential learning through the application of theoretical knowledge.
- To encourage innovative curricula, teaching techniques and entrepreneurial activities.
- To strive for excellence in all our entire endeavours.
- Initiating a culture or movement that research & academics are complementary to each other. Both are needed for upgrading the standard of education in our country
- Motivate its faculty members and students to design, fabricate and implement viable functional projects for the benefit of institution and the country.
- The institution should provide financial support & facilities as per the requirement.
- Motivate faculty members and students to participate in Seminar/Conference/Workshop and further share their knowledge and experience among themselves.
- Inspire faculty members and students for submission of proposals to R&D cell.