DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS
The Department of Computer Applications is one of the pioneering departments of the institution that offers courses such as MCA and BCA. It is committed to impart quality education in the sub-fields of IT, a field growing in leaps and bounds. The curriculum is so made that the course provides a good theoretical foundation through high quality teaching complemented by extensive practical training. It is dedicated to the mission of inculcating value-based, socially committed professionalism to the cause of overall development of students and society.
|MCA (Master of Computer Applications)||60|
|BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications)||60|
Our vision is to offer up to date and flexible programs which will allow our graduates to be competitive in the job market. We strive to provide a hands-on approach in teaching computer related courses. To this end we are increasing the capacity of our computer laboratories as well as equipping them with the latest in hardware and software.
Our mission is to provide an excellent education in all computer related fields. Our main task is to prepare students for careers in industry or to pursue advanced graduate studies. Upon graduation our students will be able to perform research in all branches of the computing field. Also a part of our mission is to provide a teaching environment that emphasizes depth, originality and critical thinking.
- To plan and implement innovative teaching & learning processes.
- To provide quality education matching with futuristic trends in Engineering & Technology.
- To develop the college into a global institute of learning and research of academic excellence.
- To strive at establishing an effective quality management system ensuring continual improvement.
- Initiating a culture or movement that research & academics are complementary to each other. Both are needed for upgrading the standard of education in our country
- Motivate faculty and students to design and fabricate and implement viable functional projects for the benefit of institution and country. The institution should provide the sufficient level of financial support & facilities as per the progress.
- Promotion of R&D activities in of science and technology with special emphasis on emerging domain.
- Motivate faculty and students to participate in Seminar/Conference/Workshop and further share their knowledge, experience with faculty and students and submission of proposals to R&D cell.