DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
The Department of Electrical Engineering, GITAM which has a fine blend of renowned as well as young and dynamic personalities as faculty, is involved in providing quality education. The course curriculum is being revised from time to time so as to keep abreast with the latest developments and emerging technologies. Various departmental laboratories have been strengthened and modernized by procuring state of art equipments.
|B. Tech (Electrical Engineering)||60|
|M. Tech (Electrical Power System )||18|
The vision of the Department of Electrical Engineering is to contribute to improving the well-being of the society by promoting the Electrical Engineering profession through providing well qualified Electrical Engineers who can perform and manage, learn and accumulate experience, respond to change, create and contribute to knowledge, and provide innovative products and services.
The mission of the Department of Electrical Engineering is to provide an excellent and comprehensive undergraduate education in the field of electrical engineering. We shall be amongst the best in the region in providing quality education. We shall invoke the desire and ability of life-long learning in our graduates for pursuing successful career in engineering and postgraduate studies.
- Innovative teaching & learning Methods.
- Industrial visits for imbibing working culture of industries.
- Experts lecture for filling the theoretical and practical knowledge gap.
- Interdisciplinary Interactive
- To providing quality education that prepares students for successful careers.
- To enable our graduates to practice a leading and successful engineering career.
- To promote professional engineering principles, including ethics and responsiveness to Safety, Health, and Environmental issues.
- To conduct Expert Lecture, in-House seminars and industrial visits regularly.