DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering is established to run a four years full time B. Tech programme as well as two years M. Tech Programme with focus on latest developments in Engineering & Technology. The Department has highly qualified and well experienced faculty. Each faculty member is at least a postgraduate in engineering in his/her field and some of them are Ph.D (Doctorate) in Electronics and Communication Engineering branch. A number of senior faculty members have industrial experience as well as research experience in their respective field.
The department has been making special efforts to upgrade the knowledge and skills of its students. The department organizes expert lecturers by inviting experts from industry and eminent personalities from reputed institutions/organization to address the students. Students from the department regularly visit the industries so that they are well averse with the latest technologies in the field of Electronics and Communication. The main goal is to take the institute as well as department of ECE to new heights by providing quality engineers in ECE to the industry as well as to the society, to serve the cause of Technical Education in the region.
|Diploma (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||60|
|B. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||120|
|M. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)||48|
The vision of the ECE Department is to become a nationally and internationally leading institution of higher learning, building upon the culture and the values of universal science and contemporary education, and a center of research and education generating the knowledge and the technologies which lay the groundwork in shaping the future in the fields of Electronics and Communication Engineering. Our vision is to develop the department into a full-fledged centre of learning in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering keeping in view the latest developments.
Mission of the ECE Department is to provide education for those students who are able to compete internationally, able to produce creative solutions to the society’s needs, conscious to the universal moral values, adherent to the professional ethical code, and to generate & disseminate knowledge and technologies essential to the local and global needs in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To be oriented towards Innovative Teaching & Learning Methods.
- Continual improvement of our student by providing industry based education.
- Higher relevance to the progress of mankind in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering with sufficient practical knowledge to the students.
- To provide Quality education to make students up to date with up gradation of technologies and interactive interdisciplinary programmes.
- To nurture the students according to the requirement of industries.
- Establish the department as academic centre of excellence through expertise modern methods & laboratories.
- To modernize all laboratories and keep them up to date considering the latest requirements and developments in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- To encourage faculty members to have interaction & consultancy for industries.
- Offer number of industrial visits and expert lectures time to time.
- Improve the leadership qualities in the students as well as faculty members.