DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT
The popularity of management courses in India is tremendous because of increasing job opportunities in banking and corporate sector. Employers may seek business administration graduates for a broad range of positions in different areas of their business such as Operations, manager Information, security officer, Sales manager, Loss prevention manager, Cost estimator etc. The Department introduces and exposes the student to various industry-specified management functions in the areas of marketing, finance, human resource and system. Students are taught using practical learning methods to transform them into industry- ready professionals. This enables a student to get attuned to the expectations of corporate culture. Dual specialization is offered in HR, Marketing, Finance, International Business and Information Technology. It provides vast knowledge to students regarding distinct stream as well as develop the ability among the student so that they can perform different task simultaneously with equal efficiency. Now a day’s most industries are looking for candidates with multi tasking abilities rather than experts in particular field
Vision of the department is to become most preferred and internationally recognized centre for management courses
Mission of the department is to create professionals, employable all over the world, always aware about the social responsibility of their profession.
- Industrial interaction of students
- Well qualified and committed faculty closely interacting
- Innovative teaching and practical assignments
- Unique environment to create creative minds
- Placing human values on top
- To become the most preferred department for students and recruiters.
- Implementation of formal system with students’ participation in departmental activities.
- Reflecting reality in management education.
- Good placement of students with excellent academic result.
- Creating superior managers with ethical strength.
- Promoting professional leadership