DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
The Department of Mechanical Engineering was established in 2009 with the aim to provide best knowledge and environment. This Department is one of the key strengths of the Institute. It is making very sincere efforts to produce excellent Mechanical Engineering graduates to meet the present day needs of organizations and the Industry. The experienced and dedicated faculties along with its excellent facilities provide the necessary resources to keep the students updated with the latest industrial trends. The department has created state-of–the-art infrastructure in terms of Workshops, Laboratories and other facilities.
|Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)||120|
|B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering)||120|
|M. Tech ( Machine Design)||24|
|M. Tech ( Manufacturing and Automation)||24|
The Mechanical Engineering Department strives to be recognized globally for outstanding education and research leading to well-qualified engineers, who are innovative, entrepreneurial and successful in advanced fields of engineering and research.
Our mission is to develop linkages with world class R&D organizations and educational institutions in India and abroad for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices. Imparting quality education to the students and enhancing their skills to make them globally competitive mechanical engineers.
- Innovative teaching & learning Methods.
- Industrial visits for imbibing working culture of industries.
- Experts lecture for filling the theoretical and practical knowledge gap.
- Interdisciplinary Interactive
- Provide a solid foundation and understanding of the fundamental principles of mechanical engineering.
- Provide an opportunity for all the students to participate in contemporary training programes.
- To create organizational culture that promotes cooperative learning and team work.
- Enrich the undergraduate experience through more and more experimental learning.
- Develop innovative technologies and find solutions to engineering problems.
- Make students to apply a deep working knowledge of technical fundamentals in areas related to mechanical, electromechanical, and thermal systems to address needs of the customer and society.