- GITAM is Ranked (Times Engineering Institute Ranking Survey -2022)
- No. 65 among all Engineering Institutes across India.
- No. 65 in placements among all Engineering Institutes across India.
- No. 58 among all Private Engineering Institutes across India.
- No. 15 in North India.
- Only College in Haryana to win prize in ‘Smart India Hackathon’ and ‘Manthan’ competition organised by AICTE (A National Level Contest) for four consecutive years 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021.
- National Award of Excellence for Placements.
- Best Institute Award.
- Best College Award.
- Best MCA College Award.
- Approved by AICTE, New Delhi.
- Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University , Rohtak and HSBTE , Panchkula.
- Recognized under Section 2(f) of UGC Act , 1956.
- 3000+ Students from 9 Countries & 26 States of India.
- 725 Students were University Rankers in last year Exams.
- 30 Students secured 1st Position in M.D. University in last year Exams.
- 350+ Companies visited the campus for Placement Drives.
- Tie- Up with 350+ Companies for Training & Placements.
- Collaboration with IIT-Delhi for Virtual Labs & IIT Bombay for Spoken Tutorials.
- B.Tech Fire Technology & Safety Engineering- A Unique Opportunity.
- Industrial Visits and Expert Lectures- A Regular Feature.
- National and International Conference- A Biannual Feature.
- Student Chapter in Collaboration with Fire and Security Association of India (FSAI)